- We could make a video (using WeVideo, iMovie, Animoto, GoAnimate)
- We could make a presentation (using Google Slides, Powerpoint or Prezi)
- We could make an eBook (using Little Bird Tales or FlipSnack)
- We could make a website (using Weebly or Google Sites)
- We could make a poster (using Glogster)
We then asked them to make a choice about what they actually wanted to use. The Wordle below shows which of these tools were the most popular:
So the students are now working independently on their presentations and we are thinking about which tool we want to use to pull them all together. For Grade 5 we are thinking of an eBook where we can embed all the videos, posters, presentations and so on. For Grade 4 we are thinking of making a website. If you have suggestions for tools we can use to show all of our students' understandings, we'd love to hear from you - please leave us a comment below.
Photo Credit: Web toolbox 2011-2012 by Aivar Ruukel, 2012