The Ed Tech Leadership collaborative is designed to meet the needs of educational leaders by:
- Providing a variety of sustainable professional learning opportunities;
- Nurturing innovative leadership;
- Fostering collaborative partnerships;
- Identifying and sharing best practices;
- Aligning and contextualizing policies and procedures;
- Defining areas and direction for professional growth;
- Inspiring purposeful pedagogical change.
- areas of professional learning will your plan focus on?
1. Technology leadership and coaching
2. Using data
3. Innovation and change
4. Personalizing learning
5. Technology and standards
6. Digital citizenship
I will be attending the NESA Spring Conference in Bangkok in March to be presenting on coaching and using data to personalize PD for self-directed learning. I'm really looking forward to this!