- Knowledge provides fuel for your imagination
- Imagination transforms knowledge into new ideas
- Attitude sets the Innovation Engine in motion.
On the outside of the Innovation Engine are resources, habitat and culture:
- Resources are your community assets
- Habitats are your local environments (home, school, office)
- Culture is the collective beliefs, values and behaviours of your community.
She writes that "creativity is not just something you think about - it's something you do." I'm keen to read her book inGenius to find out more about how we can promote creativity in our students.